Bonham Dentist Dr. Kajuri Ramchand has for more than a decade dedicated her life to improving the lives of others. With her tender touch and tremendous talent, smiles have been transformed and self-esteem has skyrocketed. Dr. Ramchand is beloved in the community, recommended by her patients, and continues to advance her understanding of this ever-accelerating dental field.
At Bonham Sunshine Dental and Implant Center, we provide services for patients of all ages. We can take care of your family’s dental care with a variety of dental services to clean, repair, remove, or restore teeth. If paying for dental care proves difficult, check out our dental membership program for an affordable and comprehensive option for annual dental care. We’re always welcoming new patients, so please explore our website to learn more about our team and the services we provide. We’d love to include you in our dental family!
We are knowledgeable about cutting edge dental care, procedures and technology that will make your appointment go smoothly. Our team works together to make sure that your care and overall experience is first-rate each time you come in. Call us today to learn more about the services we can offer!
From your first visit to subsequent checkups and touch-ups, our team takes every opportunity to optimize your appointment. Come in for a cleaning and leave with a sparkling smile. From the simpler procedures to something more substantial, every visit is important and integral to your overall health, well-being, and confidence.
The extra steps we taking to keep our patients safe:
- Minimizing the time our patients use our waiting room
- Only taking one patient at a time per provider (Doctor and Hygienist)
- Taking temperatures of patients before an appointment
- Using EPA-registered, hospital-grade disinfectant
- Cleaning and disinfecting room surfaces between patients
- Cleaning and disinfecting all reusable dental equipment
- Wearing gloves, masks, gowns, eyewear, etc.
- Disposing of gloves/masks after each patient, washing hands and putting on new gloves/masks
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask one of our staff. We will be glad to answer any questions you may have about our COVID-19 Procedures.