As always, your health and safety is our top priority at Bonham Sunshine Dental and Implant Center. As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation evolves, we want to assure you that we are taking significant precautionary measures and adhering to recommendations from the CDC, TDA, and ADA, as well as continuing to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and sterilization.
If any team members experience any flu-like symptoms or any sickness in general, they are required to stay home.
As part of our efforts to limit exposure and keep our team and patients safe, we do ask that anyone who is experiencing any flu-like symptoms, specifically fever, cough, chills, or who has traveled outside the country within the last 14 days to please contact our office to postpone any upcoming appointments.
VISITING THE OFFICE:
When possible, we ask that only the patient and one parent/guardian come to the office. We understand that due to childcare availability and school closings, this may not be possible, however, when possible this is a practical way of minimizing potential exposures. All family members and guests are encouraged to remain in their vehicles.
We appreciate your support and commitment to Bonham Sunshine Dental and Implant Center during this time. We will be in close communication with any potential updates and in the meantime, we wish good health for all.
The steps we are taking to keep our patients safe:
- Minimizing the time our patients use our waiting room
- Only taking one patient at a time per provider (Doctor and Hygienist)
- Taking temperatures of patients before an appointment
- Using EPA-registered, hospital-grade disinfectant
- Cleaning and disinfecting room surfaces between patients
- Cleaning and disinfecting all reusable dental equipment
- Wearing gloves, masks, gowns, eyewear, etc.
- Disposing of gloves/masks after each patient, washing hands and putting on new gloves/masks
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask one of our staff. We will be glad to answer any questions you may have about our COVID-19 Procedures.
Please view and share our latest COVID-19 Symptom Comparison Chart with your friends and family
Symptom Comparison Chart
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
Steps when Sick: